Effective date: February 14, 2019
Goldenleaf GmbH (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the goletsmeet.com website and the Let’s Meet mobile application (the “Service”).
End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Let’s Meet
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Goldenleaf GmbH
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Let’s Meet software (“Software”) directly from Goldenleaf GmbH or indirectly through a Goldenleaf GmbH authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Let’s Meet software. It provides a license to use the Let’s Meet software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the Let’s Meet software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the Let’s Meet software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Goldenleaf GmbH herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Goldenleaf GmbH updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Goldenleaf GmbH hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Let’s Meet software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Let’s Meet software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Let’s Meet software.
You are not permitted to:
Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
use the Software for any purpose that Goldenleaf GmbH considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Goldenleaf GmbH shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Goldenleaf GmbH.
Goldenleaf GmbH reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Goldenleaf GmbH.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of at.
You may not use Let’s Meet to upload, transmit or link to Prohibited Content. Generally, Prohibited Content includes Content or other material that Let’s Meet believes:
– is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, encourages conduct that would violate or violates any law, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
– comprises material that is copyrighted or protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless express written permission of the owner is obtained to use the material and to grant all of the license rights granted herein;
– violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others;
– contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses or other forms of corruptive code, or any other content which may compromise the Service;
– advocates illegal activity;
– harms anyone, including minors; or
provides a link to any of the above.
The App allows Members to create their own videos by assembling Content available on the app, and to share those stories through the app with other Users. In this Agreement we refer to all of this Content provided by Users as “User Content”.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content, but we do need the right to use your User Content only to the extent necessary to provide the Site and Services to Users, including to display User Content in the manner requested by the User to operate the Site and Services.,
- In order for us to make the User Content you contribute available on the Site for these purposes, and to operate, market and promote the Service, we need the right to make use of such User Content in accordance with and subject to this Agreement.
- For example, if you record videos or reply, we need your license to display that User Content on the Services, and we need the right to sublicense that User Content to our other Users so that they can view that User Content.
- Therefore, by contributing User Content to the app or creating it on the app you automatically grant to us an irrevocable and perpetual (except as set forth in this Agreement), non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, royalty-free (except as expressly set forth in this Agreement), worldwide license, by ourselves or with others, to use, copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, print, publish, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part), reformat, translate, modify, revise and incorporate into other works, that User Content and any works derived from that User Content, in any form of media or expression, in the manner in which the Service from time to time permits User Content to be used, in compliance with all applicable laws, and to license or permit others to do so. Our rights under this license remain in place even after termination of your Membership and account.
- Our rights to “modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from” are necessary because the normal operation of the Services does this to your User Content when it processes it for use in the Services.
- This license also grants us the right to sublicense that User Content to other Users to permit their use of that User Content in the manner in which the Service from time to time permits User Content to be used.
- We may from time to time change the manner in which User Content can be used by the Service, and if we do so any license you have granted to us under Section 3(2) shall automatically be extended to new uses permitted by the Service, and any licenses previously granted to us for uses no longer permitted by the Service shall continue in accordance with Section 3(4). If you contribute User Content to the Site, it is your responsibility to check the Site from time to time to review how we permit User Content to be used.
- You may at any time, on written notice to us, terminate your use of the App and this Agreement in the manner provided below, and upon such termination your license to us and our sublicenses to others shall also terminate, provided that after such termination that license and those sublicenses will continue with respect to any Permitted Use of your User Content that commenced prior to the effective time of the termination, until that Permitted Use ceases. A Permitted Use is any use of Content permitted by this Agreement or the Service. For example, if at the time of your termination any User Content you have contributed to the Site as an artist is used in a Story, or has been printed by a Member for their personal use, or is used by us in promotional materials, those uses may continue until they cease. In particular, if at the time of your termination your User Content has been sublicensed by us to a third party for printing, that sublicense, printing, distribution and sale of printed materials may continue until it terminates according to the terms of our agreement with the third party, and all such printed materials have been sold. Also, if you choose to terminate, while it is not our usual practice, we may retain a copy of the applicable User Content for archival purposes, particularly if it violates Section 2(6) to 2(10) of this Agreement. Finally, if your use of the Site or this Agreement terminates for any reason, or Content is removed from the Site, your license hereunder to use the Content or the removed Content, as the case may be, terminates immediately.
- Let’s Meet reserves the right to remove Content from the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
- You represent and warrant to Let’s Meet that (a) you are the sole owner, author and copyright owner of User Content you contribute to the Site or you have written permission from the author, owner or copyright owner to make such User Content available to the Service as “User Content”, and (b) such User Content does not infringe upon any third party rights (including but not limited to any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other intellectual property rights, moral rights, privacy rights or publicity rights); (c) such User Content complies with this Agreement and does not contain any defamatory, libelous or obscene material; (d) such User Content does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or contain any false statements or misrepresentations; and (e) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person, or the owner/author of any objects or work in such User Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person, object or work, to enable inclusion and use of such User Content in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement.
- Students may not access their User Content after the class completion date specified by the Educator, however, Educators may invite parents or legal guardians of students to ‘connect’ to view their child’s User Content, and connected parents or legal guardians may save copies of their child’s User Content into a personal account after the class completion date.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Goldenleaf GmbH uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Austria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Austria and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Goldenleaf GmbH may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Goldenleaf GmbH
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com